Tuesday, October 14, 2008

"Youre always 17 in your hometown"

Okay... for about 3 weeks in a row it was hey!!! lets have a birthday EVERY weekend.. lol... Mine(20) was first.. then Autumn Wood(19).. then Cory Johnson(23)ya.. Cory's old.. its all good.. :) For the 2nd time in my life I received roses.. a dozen gorgeous pink roses from my good friend Jesse Holyoak.. :) I was pretty shocked about that.. we just hung out that night.. played some rockband.. chilled.. :) I loved it.. probably one of the best birthdays I've had in a while.. then... Stephen Gray got the idea.. hey.. we should shove cake in her face.. and.. Mitchell and I actually got into a cake fight.. AHHH!!!! it was ridiculous.. I had to go and change my shirt.. it was a blast though.. I wouldnt change any of that night.. except maybe Stephen should have started out cooking the hamburgers.. :) aaaannddd.. the chalking of my car.. Mini-tron activate?... what?.. lol.. actually that makes a lot of sense to me.. but if you dont know what the name means I suggest you dont try and figure it out.. lol..

Gorgeous huh?... :)


these photos are thanks to Katie Emmons.. :) Im not really sure how we ended up on the ground though.. oh well.. makes for a good picture.. :)

I think its obvious who lost.. :( (me) Mitchell has a pretty devilish grin on his face in my opinion.. :) Karma.. it will come back to haunt him.. promise.. :) (Im still going to blame Stephen for this!)


Mitchell Walser & myself

My bestie Laura and I.. :)



Mini-tron is a nickname.. :) (thanks Seth... )


The writing on my windows is thanks to RaeAnna Devey... I do appreciate her not writing on my windshield though.. :) Now.. onto Autumn birthday... :) hers was a bit more chaotic than mine.. (poor girl..) same location.. only more rockband.. :) and RANDOM pictures.. lol...

Cory Johnson & me... (the big brother)

For some reason Cory decided to do this to me and Autumn.. not sure why?.. lol

David singing to Candace.

Stefani and I.. gansta..


Cory decided to go home for his birthday so I'll just put up these pictures.. :) Sooners who?...

No comments: