sooo.. its Homecoming at Oklahoma State.. One of the BEST Homecoming celebrations in the Nation.. it was actually my 1st experience.. but dang.. it was a blast.. :) The game obviously was amazing.. 7-0.... ranked #6 who would have thought?.. its all because I transferred here im sure.. ;) lol Either way.. its amazing for OSU to be that high up!! WOO HOO!! GO POKES!! now the real challenges are beginning.. Texas is this weekend.. so we'll see what happens. Especially since they're sitting at #1 right now. (Since they beat OU) ;) It was a fun weekend. I went to the Walk-Around with one of my bestest friends Cory Johnson and our good friend Alan Krone.. can you say a blast?.. we took some random pictures.. (Cory was a little ridiculous.. lol) The next day I went to the game with Natalie, Jacob, David, Rae, Mitchell & Carlin.. Brian found us somehow while we were there.. we didnt even know he had a ticket!! It was kind of a blow-out game.. but a Win is a Win right? ha ha... I love football.. I kind of miss my Athletic Training major.. but I know I made the right decision.. after the game I hung out with just random groups of people at different times then came home and chilled with the ole roomie for a bit.. and gave her a hard time that she didnt start preparing her lesson sooner.. :) I think I had a pretty good weekend.. DANG!! I almost forgot the best part! Friday I went on a little afternoon date with my good friend Spencer from OKC.. we went and had lunch at Applebees then went to Boomer Lake and just fed some ducks/geese and hung out.. it was a blast! Here's some pictures from this weekend!

Spencer & I really liked to take goofy pictures for some reason

Im not really sure why I like this picture.. but I do :)

Elder Siversten & Elder Taylor.. I've recently learned that Elder Siversten and I both graduated in 2007 and that he's younger than I am.. kinda weird!!! :)

And this is where the weird picture of Cory comes into affect.. Im not really sure what was going on in this picture.. I was just kind of there.. :)

Last, but definitely not least.. me and David Ayres.. one of my closest friends here at OSU.. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment