Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pearl Harbor, Chocolate & Bright colored make-up :)

Our ward Relief Society had a little slumber party to get to know each other a little better.. :) lets just say it was a blast and so very very random.. :) we had loads of fun... Pearl Harbor was the movie of choice for the night.. :) Ben Affleck and Josh Hartnett... yaya!!!! and dang.. the make-up.. your ridiculous raeanna.. but my eyes look amazing huh?... lol... :) and of course chocolate.. lots of chocolate!!! :)
Me & Rae (my face is so red... )

I get bored easily.. :)

my bestie & me

Laura, me & Amy

My eyes are looking pretty sweet.. but thats A LOT of make up.. :)

and just so you all know.. Im actually WAAAAY shorter than Laura.. :)

Okay.. I think Im finally caught up on pictures and things.. dang.. only took me ALL afternoon.. :) now just to plane catch you up!!! I've started playing intramural soccer.. its actually a blast.. and to think the doctors always told me I couldnt play.. its actually the one sport Im not half bad at.. :) and I love it... I've recently switched my major to Political Science with a Pre-law emphesis and a minor in Business Economics.. :) pretty big switch from Athletic Training.. :) but I know that it was the right decision. Even though sometimes it kills me to just sit in the stands at football games.. its all right though.. :) A few weeks ago I went with David Ayres back to Pryor to watch his younger brother Chris in the Mr. Pryor talent show thing (CHRIS WON!!) those videos will have to come later though.. :) well.. there's not a whole lot more to say.. I'll try and get better at this thing.. maybe someday! :)

No comments: