Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just another day in paradise....

Now we're into September.. finally!!! ha ha.. Labor Day weekend.. Cowboy football.. missionary transfers and the temple. :) On Labor Day weekend. Mitchell, Candace Midgett, (my roomie) Jared Bavender and I all went and shot some rounds out at CREC.. where Candace works.. needless to say it was my first time ever shooting a gun.. i dont think Candace and Mitchell will ever want to go with me again.. :( It was a blast.. but pretty scary.. thats a lot of power for one little hand.. :) Here's some pictures of Jared and Mitchell.. no one took one of me?.. maybe next time? I promise not to point the gun towards your head again! ( you had to be there.. lol)Mitchell Walser

J-Bav

All right.. I may hate my car.. but it always seems to be rescueing (sp) people!!!! after a football game I was back at my friend Lauras and not 5 minutes after I walk in the door I get a phone call from Mitchell asking if I had jumper cables in the back of my car... and I did.. :) He hates Pontiacs more than I do.. so its ironic I think... but notice.. CARLIN is doing all the work.. they started out using my car.. which I didnt understand since there was a hummer parked in the very next parking spot.. Mitchell finally realized that and they used Davids car.. it just took them a while.. :) Did I mention it was raining that day?...


Carlin doing all the work while Mitchell sits in his car listening to music.. ;)


and now to missionary transfers.. :( I was pretty torn up this time.. Sister M. Flake and I became really good friends while she was here.. I havent cried when a missionary left in a really long time.. With her I was pretty upset about it.. and really sad to see her go.. I still write her.. she was only transferred to Woodward.. which is way in the middle of nowhere.. but it is totally her element.. :)

Sister Flake & me

Now, on to my favorite place in the entire world.. The Temple.. :) Its truly an amazing place.. Im stoked because we have another temple trip coming up next week... I never realized how truly gorgeous the OKC temple is until I took the time to really look at it.. Its nothing fancy.. very simple.. but I think thats what makes it so absolutely amazing.. :) I couldnt have asked for a better birthday present.. next time.. lets NOT make me sit on a saddle at Texas Roadhouse.. :) Thanks Cory, David, Dannah and Mitchell!!!!!

I actually took this picture with my phone.. amazing eh?...

No comments: