Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Twice the speed of light...

well well.. now its the day before school starts up... its roughly 1:15 in the am and Im headed home to prepare for my first day at a "real" college.. Im just driving along then out of nowhere.. WHAM... I hit a dog.. head on at 72 mph.. :( needless to say the poor dog didnt survive.. and I couldnt find him.. plus Im a girl in the middle of the night.. I wasnt going to look all over everywhere and back in the middle of the night.. Im still afraid of the dark.. :( but... the dog also cause over 3 grand worth of damage to my poor car.. my advice.. DONT buy Pontiacs... and to think I used to love my car.. not so much anymore.. :(

My car shouldnt look like this.. :( It reminds me of 2 face from the dark night.. :(

You shouldnt be able to see this part of my car.. but wait.. there's a chunk of it missing!!!

No comments: