Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Soundtrack for my summer

well.. for those of you that know.. I went to Utah for the first time the first week of August.. and had an absolute blast! I spent the first part of the week in West Jordan with Brandon Armstrong. He was one of the missionaries that taught my family the new member discussions.. I think he was a little freaked out to realize that Im a 20 year old Sophomore in college.. instead of an 11 year old girl.. Where does the time go?! But it was a blast. Especially since I was able to see the Salt Lake temple, Jordan River temple (I almost fell in the fountain) and the Provo temple. I saw the Provo temple when I stayed the 2nd half of the week with Crystal Foy. And man.. I fell in love with Provo and Orem! No doubt about that! I cant wait to be able to go back! Some of my friends and I are planning a trip for Spring Break to do some more "temple hopping" I'll keep you update on that! This being my first trip to Utah it was also my first time to ever fly in a plane.. Mitchell Walser and I left his house at around 4:15.. and made our way into OKC... :) my flight left at 7.. that was a bit of a killer. but it was totally worth it to see the sun rise over some mountains when my plane landed in Denver.. :) Spring Break couldnt come fast enough now!! Utah was the perfect vacation to have before starting my first Semester at Oklahoma State University. :)

Jordan River Temple

North Visitors Center SLC Temple

Provo Temple


No comments: