Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What happens in Pryor, stays in Pryor! :)

After getting back from Utah the following weekend David Ayres, Mitchell Walser, Raven Shear, RaeAnna Devey and myself made the 2 hour drive to David's hometown, Pryor, Oklahoma... To chillax on the lake and just have a grand ole time!!! Pryor is always a blast in my opinion.. especially when going out on the lake.. lol.. unless... David decides to drive INSANELY fast with me and Rae on the tube... this is what comes of it.. (Im the girl on the left)





ya.. that kind of hurt.. just a little.. :( but dang was it fun!!!!

We have some of the best laughs while in Pryor.. and take some of the most random pictures.. almost all of these pictures I cant explain.. lol.. I guess it just shows how random my friends and I are.. I wouldnt be me without them.. :)

I know.. Im just that gangsta... :)


I think this picture gave me some nightmares.. :s


Mitchell wanted Rockband to have its own seat.. darn that PS3.. :)

Mitchells Playstation 3 is like his baby... seriously... its ridiculous.. Pryor is a blast.. it may be a small town.. but we make it fun!!!!!

No comments: