So, last night was the big dance of the year for the Stillwater University Ward.. The Black & White Affair.. not gonna lie.. i absolutely LOVED my "little black dress"... what I loved even more was the price tag!!! $19.99... originally.. $98... how did I pull this off you might be asking... I honestly have no idea... ha ha but either way, the night was a blast.. the music at first was pretty terrible.. I vote a new DJ next time.. it wasnt only me saying this either.. it was good music.. that you would jam out to in your car... not dance music.. if that makes any sense.. it got better as the night went on though.. :) I took pictures with every one of my dance partners.. I think I missed a few.. but those were the boys that I didnt know at all.. so that would have been a little awkward... here's some pictures from the night!!! :)
This picture is of my good friend Jesse and I.. He's been one of my best friends since we were about 13 years old.. its crazy how much time has flown by!!!

This picture is so funny just because of the guy in the background! David Stewarts creeper picture is still waaay better though :)
This is me and my friend Stephen.. Im still laughing about what he said to me when we were dancing.. he asked me if I had always been this short.. pretty sure I've been this short since forever!

And this is Bro. Randy Clark and me.. He's like my dad down here in Stillwater. He looks after me and makes sure Im doing what Im supposed to be doing. :)

Cory Johnson and Me!!! :) He's like my big brother.. this kid cracks me up!
Cory thought that he was a "Playa" when taking this picture.. then it didnt even work out like we had planned it to! Leave it to Cory and Laura!!! ha ha

Zach Edens (my home teacher) Laura, Cory and I.. Its kind of funny that only Laura and I were the only ones looking at the camera..

Mackenzie Holyoak and myself.. It was his last night in Oklahoma.. he now lives in Florida working for Sea Base.. :(

Caleb Wood and I.. funny thing is.. when him and I were younger we didnt get along at all.. now we do.. :)
Zach, Laura, and Mack.. not gonna lie.. Zach made this picture hilarious.. its like Laura has a 2nd head.. thats a boy?
This is Jesse and I once again.. you'd think we were a couple huh?.. nah.. never gonna happen.. then again. Last time I said that I started dating the boy I said that about!! ha ha
"just because today is a terribe day doesnt mean tomorrow wont be the best day of your life. you just gotta get there."
No comments:
Post a Comment