


But, on a better and MUCH happier note.. my softball team won tonight!! It was our 2nd game.. we're now 2-0!!! YAY!!!! Im pretty proud of my team.. its always fun to win.. but even more fun when you're the captain and its your team that you put together.. gets a little stressful.. but it was much nicer this week that we actually had umpires who knew what they were doing.. whoever the guy was behind me at catcher was way cool.. much better than the girl we had last week.. :) even though he made fun of the name on the back of my shirt.. blah.. ha ha... whatever.. its okay though.. We still won, thats all that matters.. Afterwards, Mitchell, Me, Zach, Laura and Paige hung around to hit some balls and do whatever.. I started off hitting right handed and that was just baaaad.. So, I thought to myself.. "self, I shoot baskets left handed.. why not try batting left handed?!" The first few were pretty shaky so I switched back to right, then decided maybe I should try left again.. and thus, we learned that I am a MUCH better left handed batter.. Mitch was slightly annoyed I think because he took his glove off and walked away.. then i started actually hitting balls pretty far and high on his side.. kinda made me laugh.. especially since NONE of us expected that.. Im pretty proud of myself.. i wont lie about that.. :) Hopefully we'll win next week as well.. :)
1 comment:
Way to win your game! And I love your new phone. Hopefully this one lasts!! ha!
Post a Comment