Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Right Kind of Wrong...

Okay... so, bit of an interesting few weeks you could say... First off.. Its Spring Break!!! Im loving the sleep i've been getting.. too bad its about to end :( oh well. I can handle that. :) I've gotten more accomplished than I thought I would. So Im pretty proud of that! For those of you that dont know, im living next to the Elders for the time being. And ohmy.. its pretty hilarious.. especially when the Zone Leaders are in town and one of them gets a hold of your phone.. and finds the camera function. Elder Medina had a bit too much fun... we'll just blame it on the fact that he's from AZ ;) The pictures all speak for themselves.. :)


This is Elder Osness.. One of the Zone leaders... He is from St. George Utah.. Also known as "St. GeeZee" apparently... Im not sure if thats really true or not..

This is Elder Meissner.. He's from Mizzula Montana.. Im apologizing now in case I spelled that wrong. Theres a very good chance that I did. :)

This is Elder Evans. He's from Nova Scotia Canada... A pretty funny kid actually... the picture here is a little creepy.. but he's usually pretty harmless.. he reminds us a lot of Waldo.. Hey! Wheres Waldo?!

This is Elder Medina himself.. also one of the ZL's... funniest kid ever pretty much.. We've recently became good friends solely on the fact that he's a month older than me and we both graduated in 07... thats a good reason right? ;)

This is probably the funniest picture EvEr!!!! E. Meissner is on the left and E. Medina is on the right.. Im honestly not even sure how it happened.. it just did.. :)

Stefani Woods 23rd birthday was this week... And a lot of the girls decided to celebrate it on Wed with a dinner at Kyotos... which was good but bad at the same time, because we also have our intramural softball games on Wed.... AHH!!! so, we attempted to do both. We only were able to order drinks though then had to bail. At least Rae, Autumn and I did.. lol And in case youre wondering. We lost our softball game. :( first one of the season for us. Sad day really.. plus it was FREEZING!!! and i was wearing shorts.. not so fun!! ha ha.. and the umpire and i were standing at home plate talking about politics... couldnt get much better!!!! lol.. Im still proud of my team.. 2-1 isnt bad. We're already doing better than our soccer team ;) here's a few pics from Kyotos. I'll try and get some pictures taken at our next softball game :)

Candace Midgett, Autumn Wood, ME!, RaeAnna Devey, Sis. K., Kathleen Young. I think this is probaby one of the BeSt group pictures I've ever been apart of :) or maybe its just the group of girls in it! :D

Autumn Wood, ME and Rae... You'd think Rae and I were apart of a softball team or something?..

And once again, the same three most amazing girls ever.. :) Somehow my phone tends to make it into A LOT of pictures.. :) But thats okay.. maybe I should name it!?

Last but not least this is Autumn and myself.. :) I think its a pretty amazing picture.. but maybe Im just biast... :)

Well, I know that this blog entry was pretty random... hopefully next time it wont be so random... but hey.. Joe didnt give me the nickname RaNdOm for no reason.. ;)

1 comment:

Kyla Lewis said...

Hey- Did you come out to Utah for Spring Break?