Think about it.. what if going back in time and making ONE decision different.. changed your entire life.
"The greatest cause of failure in life is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment."
Friday, September 18, 2009
Sink or Swim...
Lately I've been thinking a lot about the future. At this moment in time I am hours away from my 21st birthday.. literally. And am nowhere near where I thought I would be! A lot of my friends from high school are engaged, married or working on their 2nd child since graduating high school. Me, Im none of those things (at least not yet) Im a semester and a few hours shy of graduating from OSU in 2011 like I planned, thats completely my fault from switching my major 5 times. Things just arent moving as quickly as i thought they would with my life. Of course these are the cards I've been dealt, and I should just be happy that Im complaining about these problems. It just makes me wonder what could have happened if I made different decisions. Where would I be right now? Would I be in Utah like I planned? or would i have stayed at Northwestern instead of moving to Stillwater...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment