I went home for a weekend. Just to hang out with mi madre and some old friends from High School. It was a blast! Just backroads, bonfires, and old friends... :) Havent had fun like that in quite a while... Here's a few pictures from the evening!
So, For those of you that dont know about a certain Sister Missionary that was serving in our ward.. Sister Thaxtons her name... She was FINALLY transferred out of Stillwater!!!! YAYA!!! I mean that in the best of ways! She is now serving in a town called Lawton. Crazy girl that she is finally got out of Stillwater. We of course miss her dearly.. but it was her time! Along with a certain Elder... Elder Meissner.. He is now a Zone Leader in Wichita Falls, TX... we gave him some hard times about that because he will never get a true Oklahoma winter now since he's going home in November... But, hes from Montana... pretty sure he knows what snow is like! ;) These are some pictures from their last day in Stillwater.. :)
Okay... So, Dannah Orrs annual birthday campout.. I didnt plan on going.. then ended up going.. and I ate froglegs?... I blame Mitchell for that one.. ha ha.. but, they tasted just like chicken. Literally!!! we all sang some songs, watched the boys play with the boat.. and a good ole fashioned game of capture the flag.. :) It was a whole heck of a lot of fun.. At around 4 am we all finally decided hmm.. bed sounds nice.. then woke up around 8.. For most of us we didnt go home and sleep.. just did whatever.. And decided to play a pick up game of soccer.. I wouldnt suggest sleeping for only 3ish hours then playing 3ish hours of soccer later in the day.. Its kind of a killer.. ha ha.. But it was a lot of fun. I'll be the first to admit that.. Plus, I had an amazing team.. Laura and I were "team captains" I got Mitchell and Musonda in agreement that she could get Cory (her boyfriend) Thats just how it goes! ha ha.. oh well.. Heres some pictures and a video from the camp out!
This was actually a sunset we saw on the way home from the temple :)
Jessica Dobie and I took about a million of these pictures!!!
The MASSIVE smore Mitchell ate.. Sugar high anyone?

Mitchell attempting to eat the massive smore.. ha ha.. He tried to convince us afterwards that he wouldnt be able to sleep for a while.. obviously if you know Mitchell you know how unlikely that is.. ha ha.. He's a sleeper.. :)
There will be a video coming shortly.. my computer decided to be lame!! :(
1 comment:
Looks like a lot fun! Oh how I miss Stillwater!!
Post a Comment