"Dream Like New York" is a song by Tyrone Wells.. Great song might I add! Look it up!
I chose this song because I've been doing a lot of dreaming and thinking lately! Plus trying to figure out what I'm going to do with my life, I have all this free time, might as well start making some plans! :)
One thing I've decided on is that I'm going to look into photography. Its always been something I've really enjoyed, but now I see it as a huge part of my future. I owe that to Whitney Lewis and the photographs she takes. They really opened my eyes! I suggest you look her up either on my blog or from my facebook, you won't be disappointed! Hopefully this works out like I plan!
I'm very happy with my decisions I've made in the last few days. Some of them haven't been the easiest, but I know I've made the right decisions! And that's really all that matters, is that I feel comfortable knowing I'm making the right choices for my life. :)
1 comment:
Good to hear that you're excited about your life! I can't wait to hear about your new choices and also to see some pictures!
Post a Comment