Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Notebook...

The Notebook: A Novel written by Nicholas Sparks, now, a Major Motion Picture... And loved by just about every woman ever. But me, I never read the book, and never saw the movie the entire way through... until today. I now understand why its one of the "great love stories" of my generation...


Yesterday was my sister-in-laws baby shower!! Shes 35 weeks pregnant with my niece!! Due March 12th!! It was a blast being able to be a part of it all.... It was my first baby shower. I mainly watched after my nephew. He got into EVERYTHING!! Needless to say I was very tired by the time i got home! :) But, it was well worth it!

"I know Ive made a lot of stupid mistakes. But the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most, wouldnt hurt me again."

No comments: