"The greatest cause of failure in life is trading what you want most for what you want at the moment."
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Christmas with the Cato Familia :)
This year I ony wanted one thing for Christmas.. and that was to talk to my best friend of 5 years.. hes serving his mission in the Spokane Washington area.. That wish was granted.. His family invited me to Christmas dinner so that I would be able to talk to him when he made the infamous call home... It was absolutly amazing.. The first thing I said to him was "you better love me, I got lost in Tulsa on my way here because I missed my exit!!" It was great.. and sad.. :( i teared up when they put him on Speaker Phone when he first called so we could all hear.. I was the "mystery guest" It was a good surprise for him. :) I wasnt able to say anything until I got my "personal time" with him, but it was well worth it. I didnt start crying until we had to hang up, I miss that kid like crazy. But I know he's doing an amazing job! :) Then.. leaving Jenks.. I got lost AGAIN!!! I took an earlier exit than I should have.. ended up in Broken Arrow... then somehow up in Owasso!!! If you know Oklahoma and the Tulsa area at all you know thats INSANE!!! It took me a little over an hour to get back on 412 and head home. It was well worth it though. Even though I missed Christmas with my family and I already ditched them all on Thanksgiving they understood how much this meant to me. Well, some of them, my little cousin Carly was not too happy about it, but eh.. what can ya do? Heres some pictures from that amazing day.. :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I may live in Oregon, but I'm definitely not an Oregon fan...if anything I like USC.
The Blackberry is SO COOL! I need to download some more applications.
Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier. A love story with a murder-mystery twist to it. Probably one of my all time favorite books.
Post a Comment